Description of the Tourist Information
A pedestrian eco-friendly village in the heart of a protected natural dune area covering around 250 hectares sheltered by pine forests. Customised children’s clubs for each age range (3 months -12 years) and Young Persons’ club (13-18 years) open during school holidays only. A superb 18-hole golf course on the edge of the village, a huge water park complex with heated pools, giant slides and wave machines situated right next to the village, and a mini farm where children can learn about familiar and unusual animals. Lots of possibilities for introductory courses: sand sailing, tennis, golf.
- Spoken languages : English, German
- Closed on certain holidays : Easter Sunday.
- Equipments : Children's play area, Boules pitch, Children's games / games library, Bar, Equipment for children (beds, Free carpark, Tennis, Bikes on the spot.
- Services : Food shop / food outlet, Youth club, Children's club, Customers' safes, Touristic information, Shared washing machine, Linen hire, Cleaning / housework at end of stay, Shared tumble dryer, Seminars.
- Method of payment : American Express, Postal or bank cheques, Cash.